How do I display results on the range during a competition?
Return to the Support Questions page.
The Orion Scoreboard makes it easy to display your competition results on the range during the match. The Scoreboard is actually a webpage that rotates between the overall results, current relay's results, and individual results. By uploading your competition results to the Result Center, the Orion Scoreboard is automatically updated. By using a projector or large screen TV to display the Orion Scoreboard, shooters and spectators on the range can know how they are doing.
Basic Requirements and Setup.
- Enable online results for your competition.
- A projector or large screen TV.
- A separate computer with an Internet connection to drive the projector or TV.
Where to find the Orion Scoreboard.
- From the Orion Results Center find the home page for your match.
- Click on the 'Tools' and then 'Scoreboard' link. The Scoreboard will open in a new window.
- Use the drop down lists in the upper left corner to specify the relay and results to display.
Orion's Scoreboard is a great way to display live results on the range.