How do I edit my Team Page on the Result Center?
Return to the Support Questions page.
Provided with the Result Center service is a "Team Page" for each Orion user. Users may edit and share a team's information on this page.
Editing the Team Page.
- Log in to your Orion account.
- Click on Result Center Settings.
- Make sure the 'Enable Orion Result Center' is checked.
- Team information may be added or edited under 'Information About Your Club or Team.'
- All fields are optional, however, if entered this information will be displayed publicly on the Result Center.
- Click 'Save.'
Result Center is an optional service. Visit How do I Enable Result Center for my Orion Account? to learn more.
To start using Result Center to upload results visit How do I upload results to the Result Center.
The Result Center is required to participate in a Virtual Match. For more information on Virtual Matches visit How do I create or join a Virtual Match.