How do I Enable Result Center for my Orion Account?
Return to the Support Questions page.
Result Center is Orion's online result system. Every Orion user may use the Result Center to post match results from any Orion-scored competition. Creating and posting results is done entirely through Orion.
Result Center is an optional service. To use it, each Orion user must first enable the service from his or her online account. Orion version 2.0.1 or greater must be installed.
Checking the version of Orion.
- Inside of Orion, go to Help and then About. The Orion version number is listed.
- Orion version 2.0.1 or greater does not require an upgrade.
- For earlier versions of Orion such as version 1.x log in to your Orion account, download, and install the latest version of Orion.
Enabling the Result Center for a team or club.
- Log in to your Orion account.
- Click on 'Result Center Settings.'
- Check the 'Enable Orion Result Center' checkbox
- As on option, include information about the team or club that will appear on the team's Result Center home page.
- Click 'Save.'
To start using Result Center to upload results visit How do I upload results to the Result Center.
The Result Center is required to participate in a Virtual Match. For more information on Virtual Matches visit How do I create or join a Virtual Match.