How do I remove a match from our Result Center Team Page?
Return to the Support Questions page.
There are two ways to remove a match from the Result Center.
Option A: From within Orion
- Open the specified match in Orion.
- Go to 'Match' and then 'Match Properties'.
- On the Result Center tab, uncheck the 'List and Report Scores Online' checkbox.
- Click 'Save.' Orion will then communicate with the Result Center and remove your match from the listing.
Option B: From www.orionscoringsystem.com
- Log onto www.orionscoringsystem.com.
- From the My Accounts page click the List of Your Matches link on the right hand side.
- Find the match you want to remove, click the 'Visible' button.
The match will be removed from the Result Center and will be listed as "Removed." To relist it, click the button a second time.
Note: Removing a match using Option B can be overridden if you reopen the match from within Orion and 'List and Report Scores Online' is still selected.