How do I use Auto-Score for a group of shooters?
Return to the Support Questions page.
Using Auto-Score for a group of shooters works best when using:
- Multiple shooters in a match.
- Targets identifier labels.
- A scanner with an automatic document feeder.
- Multi-bull targets from numerous shooters.
To use Auto-Score for a group of shooters:
- Select the 'Match Scoring' tab.
- Initially, load the scanner with only one target.
- Click the Auto-Score button (it looks like a play button). Orion will scan the target, load it into the program, assign the target to the athlete, and score. Depending on the speed of the Orion workstation, this may take several seconds.
Initially the new targets will appear highlighted in green in the Target list on the left hand side of the screen. Green highlighting indicates these targets are not yet scored.
To see the list of imported targets, click the plus sign ([+]) next to Targets, then the plus sign next to Relay 1, and finally the plus sign next to the shooter's names.
- Once the initial target is scored (turns from green to white), load the scanner with a set of unscored targets, and re-click the Auto-Score button. Repeat until all targets are scored.