How do I upload scores into an Orion Online match?
Return to the Support Questions page.
- Click the Import Scores button.
- Prepare and save the Open Office Excel file with the athletes scores.
- On the Upload Scores Page Orion will list the column headers that are required and optional.
- Each row, except the first row, represents a different athlete.
- Orion uses the competitor number field to match to the athlete.
- Scores are entered for each 10 shot series.
- Other colummsn may be added but will be ignored by Orion.
- Click the Choose File button, select the Excel file from your directory structure, and click Open.
- Click the Upload button.
Orion will upload the file saving each athlete's scores.