How do I upload athletes and teams into an Orion Online match?
Return to the Support Questions page.
Uploading Athletes and Teams
- Click the Import Athletes button.
- Prepare and save the Open Office Excel file with the athletes and team names.
- On the Upload Athletes and Teams Page Orion will list the column headers that are required and optional.
- Each row, except the first row, represents a new athlete to add.
- Competitor numbers must be unique.
- Team names and attribute values are CaSe SeNSiTiVe.
- Other colummsn may be added but will be ignored by Orion.
- Click the Choose File button, select the Excel file from your directory structure, and click Open.
Orion will upload the file adding each athlete to the match, and provide a summary report of the actions it took.