How do I join a Virtual Match through Orion Online interface?
Return to the Support Questions page.
Virtual Matches allow two or more teams to seamlessly compete against each other from geographically different locations. To anyone watching scores on the Internet, a virtual match will be no different than a traditional match. With Orion Online interface, users may upload scores to a Virtual Match shot on any other manufacturer's electronic scoring system, for example Sius or MegaLink ESTs.
- An Orion Online license with the Result Center enabled.
- The Match Director must have previously created the Child Match for your club.
Joining a Virtual Match
- Log in to your Orion Account.
- Click List of Matches under Orion Online.
- Under "Virtual Matches to Join" click on the name of the match.
If you do not see your match you may have already joined the match, the match's End Date has past, or the Match Director has not yet added you.
- Complete your Point of Contact information and click Save.
City and State are required when joining a Virtual Match. The other Point of Contact fields are optional but recommended. This information will appear on the public Internet page for the match.